SALES & EVENTS:
• Succulent Terrariums Class at Home Ec.
• Beauty & The Boutique
• Elysee Collection Summer Sale
• 45 Three Modern Vintage Home Sale
• "Swoon" Opening Reception
• Madera Home Scratch & Dent Clearance
• Room Service 15% Off All Custom Furniture
• "All about Eames" at Design Within Reach
• Emeco Sale
• All Shades of Green Macrame Class
• Win tickets to CA Boom 2009!
• Stan Williams at The Red House Interiors
If you'd like your Los Angeles or Southwest region store's sales or event included in our weekly sales & events calendar, please email us with "For Sales & Events" as your subject for consideration.
Sales and Events
• Succulent Terrariums with Billie and Tootie: Learn to make an easy-care succulent terrarium! We'll have a variety of thrifted and repurposed glass containers on hand, as well as a lovely selection of plants and toys with which to decorate your creations. Your instructors are Billie Lopez and Tootie Maldonado, owners of ReForm School. Class happens Monday, June 15 from 7-9pm.
Home Ec @ ReForm School 3902 Sunset Blvd
Monday, June 15
• Beauty & The Boutique: Taking place in the heart of the NoHo Arts District inside Mani-Kir Royale Beauty Lounge at 11008 Magnolia Blvd. North Hollywood, CA 91601, the second Saturday of every month a select group of rotating vendors will offer fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products and services. Beauty & The Boutique is open to the public. General Admission is $3 with RSVP. VIP Admission is $10 with RSVP and includes 10% off any Mani-Kir Royale nail service.
Mani-Kir Royale Beauty Lounge at 11008 Magnolia Blvd. North Hollywood, CA 91601
June 13th, 2009
6pm – 10pm
• Elysee Collection Summer Sale: up to 75% off on all items in stock starting on June 15th, including bookcases, chests, buffets, and desks.
Starting June 15th
• 45 Three Modern Vintage Home Summer Sale: clearing out great pieces to make room for a new shipment coming soon. Some items up to 50% off already low prices. Come out this weekend and find that perfect treasure to make your home the perfect summer nest. You will find sofa's, chairs, lamps, artwork, lighting fixtures etc. Call with any questions (323) 932- 0832.
1051 1/2 S. Fairfax
Sale In Back Parking Lot (in the alley)
Park on Fairfax, Whitworth, & Olympic
Saturday June 13th
8 AM to 4 PM
• "Swoon" Opening Reception: Swoon is a group show that brings together an array of talented artists from around the globe. Each piece created for the exhibition has a story behind it and reflects a special emotion, memorable dream or precious memory from within its creator. The mission of this eclectic show is to invite the viewer into the artists realm. At Black Maria Gallery.
3137 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90039
Opening Reception: Saturday, 13th of June, 7:00 - 10:30pm
• Madera Home Scratch & Dent Summer Clearance Madera Home, an importer of fine furniture and Home accessories announces their Scratch And Dent Summer Clearance. Samples and floor models have recently arrived back into the warehouse and its time to clear space for the new fall lines arriving shortly. Each one of a kind piece is built of 200 year old elm wood and hand finished. Large assortment of media cabinets, stools, night tables, sofa tables, clothing chests, and much more is available at and below cost prices. (Up to 80% off suggested Retail)
1351 S Olive Street
June 12 – 14th
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Room Service 15% Off All Custom Furniture: Room Service is having a sale! 15% Off All Custom Furniture until 6/30! Don't miss it!
5901 West 3rd Street,
Los Angeles 90036
Thru June 30th
• "All about Eames" at Design Within Reach Young and old are invited to join us at the DWR Manhattan Beach Studio as we celebrate the work and life of Charles and Ray Eames. We'll be projecting films created by the Eames, with an introduction by the Director of the Eames Foundation, Eames Demetrious. Also on display will be special items and memorabilia from the Eames Office. Wine, fruit and cheese will be served.
451 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Wednesday, June 17, 6-8:30pm
• Emeco Sale: Emeco will have a first ever sale, 15% off, free shipping on everything at their online site from June 17 - July 9. Online only, Shipping in North America only.
June 17 - July 9
• Beginning Macrame Class at All Shades of Green: Come meet the creator, designer, and inspiration behind your favorite green store! Liza Shtromberg will be teaching the basic techniques and design process of macrame for a fresh and creative approach to this age-old craft. Please RSVP or call 323-665-7454 and bring a friend!
3038 Rowena Ave
Los Angeles, 90029
June 11 at 6 pm
• Win tickets to CA Boom 2009!: Our friends over at Land+Living are giving away two tickets for CA Boom 2009 Design Show with two ways to win: a T-shirt design and also photography contest. Details here.
Deadline: June 17, 2009
• Stan Williams at The Red House Interiors: Michelle Workman and The Red House Interiors host Stan Williams, the Elegant Thrifter, and celebrate his newest book The Find. Please RSVP at email@example.com
The Red House Interiors
371 N. La Cienega Blvd