SALES & EVENTS
• Kartell 60th Anniversary Sale Days!
• Steel Casey Store Final Day Closing Sale
• Lauren Moshi Party at Revolve
• IKEA Summer Sale
• Fifth Floor presents Looking for Work
• Make Space at West Elm
• CA Boom Design Show on Sale
• Organic Gardening for Kids and Parents
• Dwell on Design 09 LA on Sale
Jump below for more information...
SALES & EVENTS
• Kartell 60th Anniversary Sale Days! Kartell is hosting a 60th Anniversary Sale with 15% off of all orders of new merchandise. In addition, discounts up to 40% on floor samples and second quality items, and up to 70% off of select merchandise (Example: Panier originally $314 reduced to $99). Kartell Flag Stores & Participating retailers
313 N Robertson Boulevard
June 13, 2009 – June 30, 2009
• Steel Casey Store Final Day Closing Sale: after 15 years, Steel Casey, a Valley favourite is closing their doors for good on June 21st
10624 Ventura Blvd. 1/2 block west of Lankershim.
June 21st, 2009
• Lauren Moshi Party at Revolve: Celeb-favorite artist and designer, Lauren Moshi has created an exclusive canvas for REVOLVE. Meet the artist, with drinks, food and music while you check our Revolve's selection of men's and women's clothing and homewares. With every $150 Lauren Moshi purchase, receive a limited edition mini canvas featuring REVOLVE's exclusive artwork.
8452 Melrose Ave
June 18th, 2009, 6 p.m.-9 p.m
• IKEA Summer Sale Come to the IKEA Summer Sale and take advantage of savings of 20 - 60% off selected items throughout the store. Your IKEA store offers exceptional value on extraordinary design at everyday low prices. Get a head start! Be the first to shop at the IKEA Summer Sale during our preview sale June 17 - 18, 2009.
At all participating IKEA locations.
June 19th-July 5th, 2009
• Fifth Floor presents Looking for Work: Fifth Floor presents Looking for Work, a show featuring furniture by a select group of designers from the architecture and spatial design fields. With the pace of construction slowing drastically many architectural designers have turned their attention to smaller objects to satisfy the impulse to design as well as cope with the economic downturn. Some have forged out completely on their own while others supplement their time in the spatial design field by creating these beautiful but useful objects.
502 Chung King Court
Los Angeles, CA 90012
June 20 - July 18, 2009
• Make Space: A design seminar on making the most of every space. West Elm will also offer a 10% off discount of any purchase made that day for attending the design class. Please RSVP by June 18th at 310.576.7270
1433 4th Street,
Santa Monica, CA 90401
June 20th, 2009
• CA Boom Design Show on Sale:this year's show has relocated to the midcentury Robinsons Department Store in Beverly Hills, with various weekend events happening, including a tour of The Stahl House. Purchase tickets at CA Boom.
9900 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, 90210
June 26 - 28
• Organic Gardening for Kids and Parents: Get your clothes dirty and play outside with your kids. Learn how to make an earth friendly garden with friends and family like yours with All Shades of Green, Taught by sustainability coach Deborah Tull. $20 adults, $10 kids, $5 additional kids. To reserve a place call 323-665-7454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 20th at 4 pm
• Dwell on Design Show on Sale: The West Coast's Largest Modern Design Event. This year's event includes speakers Yves Behar of fuseproject, New York Times bestelling Daniel Pink, and Peter Jon Pierce, Product Designer and Eames collaborator. Also, two West Side and East Side home tours are being offered, covering residences in neighborhoods such as Silver Lake, Eagle Rock, Glassell Park, Beverly Hills and Venice. Information of the events here at Dwell on Design LA 09.
Los Angeles Convention Center