• S. Julian 4th of July Sale
• Simon Hardware & Bath Sale LAST DAY!
• AlwaysMod Marimekko Sale
• B. Moore Design Sample Sale
• Conran Shop Summer Sale
• MoMAStore Summer Sale
• Gracious Home Sale
• Emeco Sale
• Alessi Sale
• Hastens Mattress Sale
• Fashioning Felt
• Sons + Daughters Closing Sale
• Hampton Designer Showhouse
• Ron Arad Retrospective
Jump below for more information...
• S. Julian 4th of July Sale 20% to 80% off entire inventory of Art Deco and Mid Century furniture and design.
325 1/2 W 16th Street & 222 E 44th Street 2nd Floor # A12
• Simon Hardware & Bath Sale LAST DAY! 40 - 50% off all Omnia Hardware. In-store only or by phone.
• B. Moore Design Sample Sale All floor samples are up to 40% off.
385 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn
7/6 - Labor Day. Tues-Fri 9-6:30, Sat 12-6
• Conran Shop Summer Sale Up to 70% off furniture and accessories.
The Conran Shop, 407 East 59th Street, New York, NY, 10022
• MoMAStore Summer Sale Save up to 50% online and in stores.
11 West 53 Street
81 Spring Street
• Gracious Home Sale HUGE sale — inlcudes 40% off Hunter Douglas window treatments, 30% off all shower heads, 20% off bath towels, bath rugs, shower curtains (except Abyss) and much more.
• Emeco Sale Emeco will have a first ever sale, 15% off, free shipping on everything at our online site, www.emeco.net from June 17 - July 9. Online only, Shipping in North America only.
• Alessi Sale During the months of June and July 2009, customers at Alessi stores will be able to receive 20% off of a selection of stainless steel products. The promotion features some of Alessi's top-sellers world wide; such iconic designs include the Mediterraneo fruit basket which originally retails for $155 and is now $124, the Cactus! fruit basket which originally retails for $107 and now retails at $86 and the famous Michael Graves Kettle which originally retails for $169 and now retails for $135.
Alessi Soho: 130 Greene St
Alessi Madison: 30 E. 60th St
6/1 - 7/31
• Hastens Mattress Sale First ever sale pricing for Excel and Continental Beds in iconic Hasten's Blue check.
Now - 7/31
•Fashioning Felt A new exhibition that explores the varied new uses of felt in contemporary design. The exhibition showcases more than 70 works from a range of fields, from fashion accessories and costume design to architecture, home furnishings and product design, and features a number of site-specific felt installations.
Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum
2 East 91st Street New York, NY 10128 212.849.8400
3/6 - 9/7
• Sons + Daughters Closing Sale After 5 years, Sons + Daughters, the concept-driven children's boutique will be closing its doors at the end of the summer. Everything is discounted and for the first time ever, all toys, books and baby carriers will also be on sale.
35 Avenue A (Between 2nd and 3rd Streets)
New York, NY 10009
Sale Begins 7/10 (ends 8/23 or when out of stock!)
• Hampton Designer Showhouse Traditional Home magazine sponsors the Ninth Annual Hampton Designer Showhouse. Approximately 20 top interior designers and decorative artists will turn a lavish shingle style home into a decorating masterpiece. Proceeds will benefit Southampton Hospital. Children under six, infants, strollers and pets are not allowed in the Showhouse. Admission to the showhouse is $30 and includes the Showhouse Journal.
Southampton, New York
7/25 - 9/6: 11am - 5pm
• Ron Arad Retrospective The Museum of Modern Art presents Ron Arad: No
Discipline, the first major U.S. retrospective of Arad's work.
August 2 - October 19, 2009