• Woodson & Rummerfield's Moving Sale
• Silver Lake Art*Craft & Vintage
• "You're Not the Boss of Me" at OK
• Aeron Retired Colors Sale
• Color Fluency101
• Z Gallerie Summer Sale
• NOW/Fest 09
• Saturdays Off The 405
• Jonathan Adler Rug Sale
• A&R Sale
• Plushpod Clearance Sale
More information and dates/times below...
• Woodson & Rummerfield's Moving Sale: At the end of July, Woodson & Rummerfield's showroom will be moving from La Cienega Blvd to online. Pop by and bid the La Cienega shop farewell on Friday July 24th; there will be deep discounts on one of a kind items up to 75% off through out the rest of the month.
724 N. La Cienega Blvd,
Los Angeles, 90069
• Silverlake Art*Craft & Vintage: Indie crafters and local artists are mixed in with the best of vintage collectibles, vintage clothing, retro furniture, plants, succulents, antiques, Tarot cards and palm readings all near the heart of Silver Lake (we're a bit confused why they aren't spelling "Silver Lake" correctly though).
Micheltorena Elementary School
1511 Micheltorena Street.
Los Angeles, 90026
• "You're Not the Boss of Me" at OK: An interesting show of photos of women who don't play by the rules. Curated by Babbette Hines of "The Found Photo" gallery of vernacular photography. Women smoking, women dressed as men, women on motorcycles - basically, just women going their own way. All anonymous, vintage, one-of-a-kind, yet very affordable.
8303 West Third St.
Los Angeles, 90048
• Aeron Retired Colors Sale: Save $50 on a selection of retired Aeron task chair colours, including hematite, pyrite, steel, glacier, and mineralite. While supplies last.
• Color Fluency101: Another one for you Arizona AT readers! Have you always wished you could speak color? Spend a morning with master colorist CJ Volk and you'll be on your way! CJ's background is in interior design, paint & color & she comes at everything with so much passion & energy, you can't help but learn! She'll have you speaking color like a pro in no time! Sign up list is available now.
7041 East Tanque Verde Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
Signup now for August 22nd
• Z Gallerie Summer Sale: up to 70% off in stores and online selection of furniture. 10% of furniture purchases of $500 or more. 20% off accessories purchases of $50 or more.
At all participating Z Gallerie locations.
• NOW/Fest 09: the premiere of Abacus, a "sculptural media piece" inspired by Buckminster Fuller's 1962 vision of a "giant, 200-foot-diameter miniature earth" he called the Geoscope. The Abacus displays real time and historical data in a 3-D format, on world situations past, present and future.
631 W. Second St.
Los Angeles, 90012
• Saturdays Off The 405: LA's own Cut Chemist takes over the Getty Museum courtyard with the Echo Park dance troupe and band We Are the World for an art, music and food evening event. Plus, free spotlight talks offer bite-sized mini tours of the galleries.
• A&R Sale: a wide selection of modern home accessories from A&R's on sale, including candles, clocks, coasters, vases, and one very cute ceramic egg bird feeder.
1121 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Till supplies last
• Plushpod Clearance Sale: chairs, pillows, floor cushions, and even a Frank Gehry designed outdoor bench at significant discounts. If you're about high end design at nicer prices, Plushpod's selection of sales items might be your ticket. And Plushpod has a new Beverly Blvd. location!
8406 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, 90048
Till supplies last