• Kelly Green Save the Greens Sale
• Champagne Sale
• Shelter Storewide Sale
• Plastica Summer Sidewalk Sale
• Room & Board's Mid-Summer Clearance Sale
• "Downtown at Sunset" Summer Evening Tours
• "Charming Corbas" at Reform School
• Festival of the Chariots
Jump below for more information...
• Kelly Green Save the Greens Sale: Up to 75% off selection items. 10% off entire store inventory at the Sunset Junction purveyor of fine eco-friendly furnishings and home accessories.
4008 Santa Monica Blvd,
Los Angeles, 90029
Till August 2nd
• Shelter Storewide Sale: storewide sale that is running through the end of July. Many items are marked down between 20-70%.
7920 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90048
Until July 31st
• The Red House Interiors and The House of Love and Luck Champagne Sale: Making room for new merchandise, join The Red House Interiors and The House of Love and Luck for their extended sale hours. All items marked down between 20%-50% off.
372 & 370 1/2 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
July 30th - August 1st, 2009
*Extended Sale Hours from 11am - 8pm
• Plastica Summer Sidewalk Sale: Great bargains of up to 50% off and music, cold drinks and sales all across the West 3rd Street.
From Fairfax to La Cienega
• Room & Board's Mid-Summer Clearance Sale: with up to 50 percent off discontinued furniture and products online. Or, visit a Room & Board store for select accessories now on clearance, including many unique, vintage and handmade items. Quantities are limited.
At all participating Room & Board locations.
• "Downtown at Sunset" Summer Evening Tours: Conservancy's popular "Downtown at Sunset" walking tours, including Art Deco, City Hall, Evolving Skyline, Little Tokyo and Union Station. About 1-1/2 miles total walking for each tour and 1:45 hour in length of time.
Reservations and tour times here.
• "Charming Corbas" at Reform School: Silver Lake's Reform School hosts their first art show in their new space, with works from visiting artist, Savanna Snow, who now resides in Berkeley but with roots are here in Los Angeles. Indian inspired snacks by Jared of Jaredfood and live music....a sitar player!
3902 Sunset Blvd.
LA, CA 90029
• Festival of the Chariots: The Festival of the Chariots includes a free feast for thousands, free entertainment and exhibits and booths all bringing together the finest in Indian culture, topped off by the appearance of three fully decorated, four-story chariots leading a colorful parade toward the Ocean Front Walk Plaza.
1800 Oceanfront Walk