• Madera Home Summer Sale
• TableArt Sale
• Designer Networking Event
• Artemide Fall Season Sale
• Design Loves Art
• The Past, Present, & Future of Design
• Silver Lake Art * Craft & Vintage
• Bluegrass Home Closing Sale
• Container Store Shelving Sale
• "Create:Fixate: SnapFlash"
• 25th Annual Abbot Kinney Festival
• David Lynch: New Paintings
• AIA 2009 Fall Home Tour
• 45 Three Modern Vintage Home Sale
• Distant Boutique Pillow Sale
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale
Jump below for more information...
• Madera Home Summer Sale: take 50 - 80% off of the suggested retail of all new items, including a selection of closeouts. Tables, rugs, storage at discounted prices. Also, Parking Lot Event this weekend
8885 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(Across from Helms Bakery)
Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 6PM
• TableArt Sale: 50% to 70% on a selection of contemporary tableware, serving pieces, glassware, china and other items, for in-store purchases only.
7977 Melrose Ave
Till October 3rd
• Designer Networking Event: The purpose of our DNG Events is to bring talented individuals who work in the design industry to meet and network their talents and products. PLEASE make sure you bring your business cards and portfolios and/or images of your work so you can share your products and design
work with our members. It is important that you bring your materials so we can see your work and products! Please RSVP (only if you can make it) - to email@example.com.
Culver City, 90291
• Artemide Fall Season Sale: fall sale prices on purchases of any of the designs from Logico and Tolomeo at 1/3rd off regular price. 9006 Beverly Blvd. West Hollywood September 15-30th, 2009
• Design Loves Art: an arts program featuring a series of rotating contemporary art exhibitions and talks in which different invited artists, galleries, independent curators and emerging architects participate in ongoing project rooms, exhibitions, multi-media events, and film/ video screenings.
The Pacific Design Center
8687 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, 90069-5730
Thursday, Sept. 24
• The Past, Present, and Future of Design: Celebrate Traditional Home's 20th anniversary when Senior Design Editor Candace Ord Manroe, moderates a keynote panel of design experts Decorati.com CEO and Founder Shane Reilly, Peter Dunham, Tobi Fairley, Joe Lucas, and Windsor Smith. The symposium will focus on the past two decades of design, today's trends in the marketplace-including the effect of social networking, and what's ahead in the next twenty years.
Thursday, September 24th
Pacific Design Center Silver Screen Theatre
8687 Melrose Avenue , Suite G291
Los Angeles, 90069-5730
• Silver Lake Art * Craft & Vintage flea market offering a mix of indie crafters and local artists are mixed in with the best of vintage collectibles, vintage clothing, and retro furniture. Did we mention plants, succulents, antiques, Tarot cards and palm readings? What more could you ask for? Located at Micheltorena Street Elementary School with the ever popular Kogi Truck serving up lunch!
1511 Micheltorena Street. Los Angeles CA 90026
Saturday, September 26
• Bluegrass Home Closing Sale: 20% off reduced net prices and 50% off all other items; where the South meets the West, is a mixture of traditional and transitional along with antique and new home furnishings, lighting and accents.
5818 West Third Street
Los Angeles, 90036
Thru September 30th
• Create:Fixate: SnapFlash: 6th Annual Photography Show, 40 artists. Create:Fixate's sixth-annual all-photography show features all the trademark Create:Fixate elements, including an optical lounge with live video, arts bazaar, live music, gourmet BBQ and a kid's creativity zone.
613 Imperial St, Downtown LA
Saturday, September 26th
• 25th Annual Abbot Kinney Festival The Abbot Kinney Festival offers over 300 Arts and Craft Vendors, multiple stages of live music, a Green Living Area, and diverse food choices. Proceeds from our activities support Venice-based organizations and efforts to improve the environs and quality of life for people from all walks, with an emphasis on support of youth and the Arts.
Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice
Sunday, September 27th,
10am to 6pm
• David Lynch: New Paintings: One of our favorite Angelenos and filmmakers exhibits his solo exhibition of new monumental paintings, his first solo show in Los Angeles in over a decade. Ongoing till December 12th.
2902 Nebraska Avenue
Santa Monica, 90404
Tuesday - Saturday
10am - 6pm
• AIA 2009 Fall Home Tour Tix on Sale: Join AIA/LA for a beautiful Fall day in Manhattan Beach. With four exquisite contemporary homes all within 1-mile of each other, this beach community tour can be experienced by foot, bike or car. The home tour is self-driven, self-guided, rain or shine – plus, there are ample options for brunch, shopping, cocktails or dinner along the nearby and popular Manhattan Beach Boulevard.
Tour tickets are for Sunday, October 4th
11 AM – 4 PM
• 45 Three Modern Vintage Home Lamp Sale: In the back of 45 Three Modern Vintage Home you will find lamps at reduced prices, starting as low as $30. Sale from Wed. 9/23 to Sat. 9/26.
45 Three Modern Vintage Home
1051 1/2 S Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90019
• Distant Boutique Pillow Sale: A huge blowout sale of a selection of decorative handmade pillows in modern, classic, ethnic and contemporary styles.
4516 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90027