• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale
• AIA-LA Home Tours
• Bluegrass Home Closing Sale
• TableArt Sale
• Madera Home Summer Sale
• Distant Boutique Pillow Sale
• Soli & Luxe Showroom Opening Events
• The Sight of NOW
• MAK Center for Art & Architecture Tour
• Wertz Brothers Antique Mart Sale
• West Hollywood Book Fair
Jump below for more information...
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale 20% off special order upholstery, all tables, storage and modern linens. Available at all locations. 7960 3rd Street Los Angeles
• AIA-LA Home Tours For the first time, AIA/LA ventures south to the picturesque beach community of Manhattan Beach to take architecture and design fans inside some of the most notable examples of modern architecture, demonstrating definitively that the ubiquitous Cape Cod no longer holds exclusive reign over the South Bay.
502 24th Street
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Sunday, October 4th
• Bluegrass Home Closing Sale: 20% off reduced net prices and 50% off all other items; where the South meets the West, is a mixture of traditional and transitional along with antique and new home furnishings, lighting and accents. 5818 West Third Street Los Angeles, 90036 Thru September 30th 10am-6pm
• TableArt Sale: 50% to 70% on a selection of contemporary tableware, serving pieces, glassware, china and other items, for in-store purchases only. 7977 Melrose Ave Los Angeles Till October 3rd
• Madera Home Summer Sale: take 50 - 80% off of the suggested retail of all new items, including a selection of closeouts. Tables, rugs, storage at discounted prices. Also, Parking Lot Event this weekend
8885 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(Across from Helms Bakery)
Saturday & Sunday
• Distant Boutique Pillow Sale: A huge blowout sale of a selection of decorative handmade pillows in modern, classic, ethnic and contemporary styles.
4516 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90027
• Soli & Luxe Showroom Opening Events: A series of events at the new location of Soli & Luxe Interiors and Design. Sept. 30th, 6-9pm, Philip NImmo and Christoper J. Grubb present unique stone and tile applications. October 1st, 6-8pm, Executive Director of the U.S. Green Building Council, Lance A. Williams talks about upcoming green building initiatives. October 2nd, 6-9pm, meet Jamie Durie of HGTV's "The Outdoor Room" and business partner Collin Sainty of Patio Landscapes. All events, RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
8483 Melrose Ave.
West Hollywood 90069
• The Sight of NOW Pop-up Shop Curated by Tyler Gibney. The Site of NOW- an exhibition featuring a \"Best of\" collection from the past two years of artists from the HVW8 Art + Design Gallery. Select pieces from the past ten years of HVW8 Art Installation and exclusive private collections will also be on view. The exhibit will feature artwork from such noteworthy artists as Parra, Brent Rollins, Kevin Lyons, HVW8 Art Installation (Ty G and Dan Buller) and Winston Tseng. Please rsvp to: email@example.com, keyword: site
8910 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, 90232
Saturday, October 3rd 7pm-11pm
• Reduxiture new puppy gallery's first furniture show. Come see how to responsibly and elegantly furnish your home with reused materials.
2808 Elm Street, Unit 1
Los Angeles, 90065
October 3 - October 25
• MAK Center for Art & Architecture Tour seven historically significant midcentury architectural gems in Silver Lake and Los Feliz from the likes of Rudolph Schindler, Gregory Ain, Raphael Soriano, Harwell Hamilton Harris and Craig Ellwood will be offered for self-driven tours from 11am - 5pm.
• Wertz Brothers Antique Mart Fall Sale 10-50% discounts off a selection of vintage and antique furnishings and decorative items at the 20,000 square foot mall.
1607 Lincoln Blvd.
Santa Monica, 90404
Thru October 12th,
• West Hollywood Book Fair over 400 authors and artists partake in this bibliophiles event.
647 N. San Vicente Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA