• John Robshaw Textiles Final Sale
• Propeller Floor Model Sale
• Rejuvenation Sale
• Modernica Sale
• Artemide Sale
• Robert Abbey Special @ Lumens.com
• Amenity Home Sample Sale
• Petit Collage Pop-Up @ Zinc Details
• Artemide Sale @ Lumens.com
• Ecohaus Grand Opening
• Jonathan Adler Dinnerware Sale
• Elly Nelly Sale
• Big Pagoda Warehouse Sale
• Container Store's Spring Organization Sale
• Jonathan Adler Spring Awakening
• Hunters Point Shipyard Open Studios
• SFMOMA Artists Gallery Sale
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations
details below the jump…
• Propeller Floor Model Sale 20% - 70% off floor models and overstock.
Propeller | 555 Hayes Street San Francisco, California 94102
4/9 - while it lasts
• Artemide Sale 30% off list prices on select items, as well as free shipping.
Artemide Northern California and Pacific Northwest Showrooms and Online
San Francisco | 855 Montgomery Street San Francisco, California 94133
Seattle | 310 Occidental Avenue Seattle, Washington 98104
4/10 - 5/10
• Amenity Home Sample Sale The studio needs to make room for the new summer + fall collections, so this is your chance to snag some of the last remaining products from discontinued lines or overstock items from current collections at absolutely ridiculously low prices. Online
4/22 - 4/25
• Petit Collage Pop-Up @ Zinc Details San Francisco based Petit Collage, maker of modern wall decor and accessories for children is proud to hold a month-long pop-up shop at Zinc Details on Filmore Street.
Zinc Details | 1905 Fillmore Street San Francisco, California 94115
• Ecohaus Grand Opening Joining showrooms in Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon, Ecohaus San Francisco is the newest one-stop shop for homeowners and building professionals seeking to invest in the best eco-friendly building and finishing materials in San Francisco.
Ecohaus | 1090 Bryant Street (on the corner of Bryant and Ninth Avenue) San Francisco, California 94103
• Big Pagoda Big Pagoda Company is closing its warehouse operation in Oakland. All inventories will be marked down between 50 - 75%.
2607 Mandela Parkway Oakland, California 94607
Saturdays & Sundays through 4/25: 10am - 3pm
• Container Store's Spring Organization Sale Save on functional and attractive organizing products. During the sale experts will be providing FREE in-store Spring Organization demonstrations every Saturday and Sunday at 2pm and 4pm, from April 10th - May 9th. We'll also give away one $25 Gift Card at each demonstration!
Container Stores in the San Francisco Metro area:
San Francisco | 26 Fourth Street San Francisco, California 94103
Corte Madera | 219 Corte Madera Town Center Corte Madera, California 94925
San Jose | 3080 Stevens Creek Boulelvard, Suite 1000 San Jose, California 95128
Walnut Creek | 1100 Locust Street Walnut Creek, California 94596
3/29 - 5/9
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• Jonathan Adler Spring Awakening Join us for an afternoon of happy chic shopping online or at any of our 12 Jonathan Adler boutique locations. You can enjoy spirited spirits, tasty tidbits, and best of all, a 15% discount during the event.
Online and Jonathan Adler's San Francisco Store:
Jonathan Adler San Francisco | 2133 Fillmore Street San Francisco, California 94115
• Hunters Point Shipyard Open Studios Spring Open Studio and Sale, presented by the Artists of Hunters Point Shipyard, began as one of two weekends per year when art collectors are allowed to drive onto the US Navy Base grounds to explore fine art in over 15 acres on foot. The self-guided tour consists of 150 artists in 7 buildings, and to purchase art from its maker.
Hunters Point Shipyard & Islais Creek Studios
5/1 - 5/2: 11am - 6pm
• SFMOMA Artists Gallery Sale 17th Annual Artists Warehouse Sale: five-day sales event supporting Bay Area artists as well as SFMOMA's exhibitions and programs. Artworks are available in all media from a wide range of artists at prices from $50 to $5,000 — preview them on Facebook starting April 20.
SFMOMA | Bldg. A, Fort Mason Center San Francisco, California 94123
5/5 - 5/9
• Local By Design Chronicle Books and Zinc Details are partnering to showcase local artists and their works in a two month exhibition entitled Local By Design. Chronicle Books, longtime publisher of local designers, artists, and writers, selected 80 titles to honor the importance and success of local authors, topics, and neighborhood favorites. Works from Bay Area author/artists like Petit Collage, McSweeney's, Jason Munn, Meg Mateo Ilasco, Derek Fagerstrom and Lauren Smith will be on display and for sale at the Fillmore location of Zinc Details. Lisa Congdon, Clare Rojas and Josie Iselin will exhibit original artwork during the installation; and Rojas and Iselin will be present at the Opening Reception.
Zinc Details | 1905 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, California 94115
OPENING RECEPTION: 5/7: 6pm - 8pm
INSTALLATION:5/1 - 6/30
• Capsule Design Festival A free outdoor festival celebrating Bay Area fashion, accessory and housewares designers. 140 independent designers presenting a full array of unique, painfully creative goods.
Hayes Valley Park | Octavia and Hayes Streets (Octavia between Fell and Grove & Linden between Octavia and Gough) San Francisco, California 94102
5/23: 11am - 6pm
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World) The installation — spanning thirty years of original paintings, drawings, notebooks, and sketchbooks — is being composed by Kalman as a creative context for her work. The exhibition expresses Kalman's habits as a collector, walker, traveler, reader and maker of lists.
Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets) San Francisco, California 94103
7/1 - 10/26
Send it to us. We publish every week: