• Hable Construction Store Closing Sale
• Nest Interiors Sale
• Alessi Sale
• Garnet Hill Sale
• Wallpaper: End to End
• TimesTalks: Alberto Alessi
• Ligne Roset Sale
Jump below for more information...
• Hable Construction Store Closing Sale Hable is closing their storefront in the West Village &mdash up to 80% off.
117 Perry St., between Hudson & Greenwich
• Nest Interiors Sale Throw pillows are slashed to 50% off, all home accessories and jewelry will be 30% off, and candles (Kobo and Dayna Decker lines,) books and in stock artwork (including vintage subway scrolls!) and furniture will be 10%.
172A Ninth Ave NYC NY 10011
2/6 - 3/1
• Alessi Sale Alessi is offering a month long discount of up to 50% off on items that have an excess of stock as well as other popular pieces. The sales event will be taking place at four flagship stores; Chicago, New York-Madison, New York-Soho, and San Francisco.
2/1 - 2/28
Alessi Soho: 130 Greene Street at Prince Street
Alessi Madison: 30 East 60th Street at Madison Ave
• Garnet Hill Sale Eileen Fisher Organic Towels Sale
• Wallpaper End to End 3-part lecture covering the inspiration, production and installation of wallpaper. With presenters, John Mahoney, Dennis Shah and Nathan Thomas. Event includes a live demo of screen printing and a mimosa!
Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum
2 East 91st Street New York, NY 10128 212.849.8400
2/28 from 10:30am - 12:30am
$15 general registration
$10 for members, seniors, students
• TimesTalk: Alberto Alessi Join Alberto Alessi — of the renowned Italian design firm Alessi — at a TimesTalks with New York Times Magazine design editor Pilar Viladas. Tuesday March 3.
TheTimesCenter, 242 West 41st Street, New York City