• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams LA Sale
• Poliform LA Store Opening
• Interieurs LA Floor Sample Sale
• Sanford Burrows Bedding Sale
• Bneato Organizing Boot Camp
• Pacific Design Center's Third Thursdays
• Artemide Lighting Holiday Sale
• Commune's Community Shop Opening
• Stranger Furniture Studio Sale
• BoConcept Holiday Accessories Sale
Jump below for more information...
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams LA Sale: sale for 20% off all tables, storage, modern linens and rugs through December 24th. Sale also includes the midcentury VanDyke Collection and special order upholstery.
7960 W. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, 90048
Till December 24th
• Poliform LA Store Opening: The Italian design manufacturer and furniture leader will be opening its new design 5000 sq. ft. showroom in Los Angeles today, Wednesday, located on Beverly Boulevard in the heart of The Avenues of Art and Design in Los Angeles. The showroom's expansive floor plan will bring many of the company's well known furniture and designs to life. Product introductions will include luxurious furniture pieces, accessories, complements, wardrobes and Varenna kitchens by Poliform.
8818 Beverly Boulevard
• Interieurs LA Floor Sample Sale: Interieurs is having a floor sample sale, including dining tables, consoles and variou items from their collection of elegant home furnishings.
450 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, 90048
• Sanford Burrows Bedding Sale: Fall sale of 35% off of all bedding. Cold weather is here. Stay in, get comfortable and sleep late in our Egyptian cotton bedding with designs you'll love to wake up to. Made in Italy, all of our fabrics are 100% combed Egyptian cotton Percale.
• Bneato Organizing Boot Camp: 5 slots left for this Saturday's Bneato Organizing Boot Camp led by Apartment Therapy LA's own Beth Zeigler. And don't forget to check out the Bneato Blog for a chance to win a free pass to this Saturday's Organizing Boot Camp!
1226 N. Alvarado St.
Los Angeles, 90026
• Pacific Design Center's Third Thursdays: The Pacific Design Center kicks off Third Thursdays – a once-a-month evening cultural happening. Every third Thursday evening of the month, PDC will host multiple multi-cultural events. The program's November launch will include the second Design Loves Art group gallery receptions and a screening of the PBS series "Moment of Luxury" with a lecture immediately following by the series host interior designer Bill Stubbs.
8687 Melrose Ave,
Los Angeles, 90069
• Artemide Lighting Holiday Sale: State-of-the-art modern lighting since 1959; Artemide; selected styles will be reduced up to 40% off. Customers will find good variety of lighting here at a very attractive price. Renowned lighting series issued by Artemide include the versatile Tizio and Tolomeo, Logico, Melampo, Castore, and color-changing Metamorfosi.
Sale ends on December 15th.
• Commune's Community Shop Opening: On Saturday, November 21st and Sunday, November 22nd we will launch a new retail experiment called Community Shop. Located in our studio in West Hollywood, the first Community Shop will feature our own product; collaborations with Alma Allen, E.R. Butler & Co, Heath Ceramics, Robert Lewis and Matteo; as well as hand made product by April Napier, Atwater Pottery, Clare Vivier, Free City, Greybull Nation, Kathryn Bentley, L'Oeil du Vert, Steve Halterman and Tanya Aguiniga for Reform Gallery.
640 N. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90069
November 21st and 22nd
• Stranger Furniture Studio Sale: Please join us for Stranger Furniture Studio sale at Stranger Furniture. Come and get reacquainted with William and Sinton's work and see pieces featured in this months California Home and Design, and Form magazine. Also available are two new mirrors as well as fragment vases and end boards. Stranger Furniture Studio invites all for a cup of tea, a chat and the rare opportunity to buy a piece of stranger furniture at a 40% to 50% discount.
3202 East Foothill Blvd # 6h
Pasadena, CA 91107
November 21st and 22nd
• BoConcept Holiday Accessories Sale: Struggling to find the perfect gifts this holiday season? BoConcept has the answer to all your gifting dilemmas. From November 20 – December 24, 2009 when you buy one BoConcept accessory, you will get 50% off your second accessory purchase (the 50% applies to the accessory with the lower retail price. in participating BoConcept Brand Stores only). Choose from the extensive selection of accessories including stylish vases, eye-catching sculptures, beautiful cushions, elegant candle holders and much more.
Are you a Southern California retailer who has a sale or event to share with the Apartment Therapy Los Angeles readership? Please contact us before every Wednesday morning to have your sale or event considered to be included in our weekly calendar post by contacting us.