• Waterworks Warehouse Sale:
• HAUS Floor Sample Sale
• Denizen Floor Sample Sale
• DWR Semiannual Sale
• MOCA Teen Night 2010
• Buff & Hensman: The Art of Modernism
Jump below for more information...
• Waterworks Warehouse Sale: Actually three sales in one, with bath fixture shop Waterworks partnering up with Natural Curiosities, and furniture shop, Rose Tarlow Melrose House in one large warehouse sale filled with "gently shop worn" fixtures for the bathroom, decorative accessories, and furnishing at up to 80% off! (via L.A. at Home)
13051 Saticoy St.,
10 a.m. to 4 p.m
• HAUS Floor Sample Sale: take advantage of sale discounts of 15%-50% off of already reduced prices on dining room, bedroom and living room sets, as well as office, accessories and lighting. 5% of purchases will be donated to Hope For Haiti.
625 N. La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, 90036
Till March 15th
• Denizen Floor Sample Sale: Save $900 off of the LAX Series bookshelf (now $1000), made of solid English Walnut and sized to hold plenty of books at 72"W x 75" H x 15" D.
• DWR Semiannual Sale: Part of Design Within Reach's Semiannual Sale, save on an assortment of bathroom hardware and storage accessories at up to 50% off products from the likes of Axor, Bath Life, Inox, Hinoki, Vipp and more.
Till March 16th
• MOCA Teen Night 2010: For one night a year, teens take over the museum for an extravaganza of art, music, and more. Inspired by the exhibition Collection: MOCA's First Thirty Years, this year's Teen Night features live performances by local bands, DJs, a student art exhibition, art-making activities, and refreshments. Bring your friends, and join teens from all over Southern California for the biggest party of the year.
250 S. Grand Ave.
Los Angeles 90012
• Buff & Hensman: The Art of Modernism Tour Pasadena Heritage is offering a self-drive tour of six midcentury gems in Pasadena, showcasing the talents of awarding winning architects Conrad Buff and Don Hensman. Advance tickets have just gone on sale for the March 28th event, so pick up tickets now via the Pasadena Heritage site.
Upcoming March 28th