• Classic Rug Collection Moving Sale
• Branch Home Sale
• Clodagh Showroom Sale
• Mike Perry at Giant Robot
• Fashioning Felt
• Content by Conran Upholstery Sale
• Ligne Roset Upholstery Sale
• George Smith Sample Sale
• Architectural Digest Home Show
• BKLYN Desgins
Jump below for more information...
• Classic Rug Collection Moving Sale All in-stock Gee's Bend hand-knotted and hand-tufted rugs are now 75% off! Our finest 150 knot pashmina and silk rugs and 300 knot silk rugs are 50% off. And we still have about a dozen of the Gee's Bend hand-woven flatweaves that were $349 and are now $99!
235 E. 60th St., Ste. 1 NYC 10022
M-F 10am - 5:30pm or by appointment
• Clodagh Showroom Sale Clodagh Collection is a gallery and retail showroom which includes works from admired artists, private label, and licensed products from Clodagh Signature. The collection features furniture, lighting, fine art, textiles, carpets and home accessories.
670 Broadway, Suite 604. New York, NY
3/2 - 3/20, Monday-Friday 9 - 6pm
• Mike Perry at Giant Robot The Patterns Found in Space, an art show featuring new work by NY-based artist and illustrator Mike Perry.
Giant Robot Gallery 437 East 9th Street
Between 1st Ave. & Ave. A, in the East Village New York, New York 10009
Mike Perry 3/7 - 4/8
•Fashioning Felt A new exhibition that explores the varied new uses of felt in contemporary design. The exhibition showcases more than 70 works from a range of fields, from fashion accessories and costume design to architecture, home furnishings and product design, and features a number of site-specific felt installations.
Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum
2 East 91st Street New York, NY 10128 212.849.8400
• Conran Shop Upholstery Sale All Content by Conran Upholstery (their exclusive line of Terrence Conran designs) 30% Off
The Conran Shop, 407 East 59th Street, New York, NY, 10022
• Architectural Digest Home Design Show offers stylish solutions for the home, entertainment ideas and shopping all under one roof. Price of admission includes special exhibits, educational seminars, cooking demonstrations, an eco-friendly design conference, and complimentary design consultations. Admission is complimentary for registered interior designers and licensed architects. $25 admission for public.
Pier 94, 12th Avenue at 55th Street, NYC
3/27 - 3/29, 10am - 6pm
• BKLYN Desgins
5/8 - 5/10