• LAMA Auction
• Room Service Floor Model Sale
• Heath Ceramics Open Studio
• Kristen Wicklund @ Heath
• Jamison Carter & WORKSTEAD
• Matteo Sample Sale
• EKLA Home Sale
• George Smith Sale
• YLighting Warehouse Sale
• Pier 1 Sale
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store
• BoConcept Space-Saver Sale
• Wexel Art Sale
• Hollywood Hills Estate Sale
• Bauer Pottery Showroom Sale
• Drought Resistant Plant Festival
• Dwell on Design
• California Design Biennial @ PMCA
• SMMoA Tour da Arts
details below the jump…
scroll down for details
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• LAMA Auction The 20th Century Modern Art & Design Auction features 447 lots of Art, Design and Decorative Arts from 1920 to present, showcasing offerings from the A. Quincy Jones and Elaine K. Sewell Jones Estate and from the private collection of GLC Art Co. LLC, Gerard L. Cafesjian, President.
LAMA Showroom | 16145 Hart Street Van Nuys, California 91406
• Room Service Floor Model Sale Up to 60% off regular retail prices! Items on sale include: beds, sectionals & sofas, credenzas, coffee tables and much more.
Los Angeles | 5901 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles, California 90036
Fashion Island Newport Beach | 401 Newport Center Drive Suite A207, Newport Beach, California 92662
Now - 5/31
• Heath Ceramics Open Studio Join Heath Ceramics for tours, food, photos, raffle, kid activities, shopping and lots of good cheer at their annual Open Studio event. All inventory, with the exception of select gallery pieces, will be 15% off — includes first and second quality dinnerware, tile, the summer seasonal collection, as well as Heath's Homeware line of glassware, flatware, books, specialty food items, linens, planters, and more.
Heath Ceramics | 400 Gate 5 Road, Sausalito, California 94965
Heath Ceramics | 7525 Beverly Boulevard (at Sierra Bonita Avenue) Los Angeles, California 90036
5/21 - 5/23
• Kristen Wicklund @ Heath Ceramics Kristen's first solo show features her largest installation to date — a sweeping 18 feet long by 11 feet tall composition comprised of 68 pieces of handmade porcelain lace, plus other wall pieces and crocheted porcelain candlesticks.
Heath Ceramics | 7525 Beverly Boulevard (at Sierra Bonita) Los Angeles, California 90036
Now - 5/31
• Jamison Carter & WORKSTEAD Exhibition of new work by LA artist Jamison Carter and Brooklyn-based architecture firm WORKSTEAD.
Specific | 7374 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90036
5/1 - 5/29
• Matteo Sample Sale Annual sample sale includes Matteo bedding and fashion.
912 East Third Street Los Angeles, California 90013
5/20 - 5/23: 10am - 7pm
• EKLA Home Sale 25% our regular retail prices for all orders on our open line collection.
EpoxyGreen | 2434 Lincoln Boulevard, 3rd Floor Venice, California 90291
Lost & Found | 6314 Yucca Street Los Angeles, California 90028
Now - 5/22
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store The Container Store is excited to introduce our NEW 2010 Luggage Collection of durable yet exceptionally lightweight luggage and travel organizers. Every item weighs 9½ pounds or less, which is crucial when trying to avoid those luggage fees — all on sale.
Now - 6/27
• BoConcept Sale Save big on multifunctional designs for small spaces like the ottoman that converts to a twin bed, expandable dining tables and functional coffee tables with storage space and rising panels.
2 Southern California BoConcept Stores
5/1 - 6/15
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• Hollywood Hills Estate Sale Mid-Century art and antique furniture and decorative items.
The Estate Sale Company Los Angeles
5/28 - 5/30
• Bauer Pottery Showroom Sale Showroom sale featuring discounts ranging from 20-40% off of seconds, samples and overstock.
3051 Rosslyn Street, Los Angeles, California 90065
6/5 & 6/6: 10am - 5pm
7/10 & 7/11: 10am - 5pm
8/7 & 8/8: 10am - 5pm
9/11 & 9/12: 10am - 5pm
• Drought Resistant Plant Festival Presented by the Los Angeles Cactus and Succulent Society, this festival aims to provide attendees with information about drought resistant gardening which will include workshops and guest speakers on a variety of topics and several landscape and display gardens. Vendors will be selling the plants employed in the exhibits found at the festival.
The Sepulveda Garden Center | 16633 Magnolia Boulevard Encino, California 91406
6/12: 9am - 5pm
6/13: 9am - 4pm
• Dwell on Design Curated by the editors of Dwell Magazine, the three-day design show will feature over 200 brands on exhibition floor, several special design-forward exhibits, numerous design competitions, Eastside and Westside home tours, and over 80 presentations and panels by design industry thought leaders and influencers.
LA Convention Center | 1201 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, California 90015
• California Design Biennial @ PMCA The Fourth California Design Biennial highlighting the most significant and innovative designs being created in California.
Pasadena Museum of California Art | 490 East Union Street
OPENING RECEPTION: 7/17: 7pm - 10pm
7/18 - 11/1
• SMMoA Tour da Arts Santa Monica Museum of Art presents Cause for Creativity: Tour da Arts, Vol. 2 — An all-day cultural bike tour that begins at the museum and loops through the city of Santa Monica. Enjoy special programming, tasty treats, and other festivities along the way!
Santa Monica Museum of Art | 2525 Michigan Ave G-1 Santa Monica, California 90404
8/22: 2pm - 9pm
Send it to us. We publish every week: