Easter is one holiday that is celebrated with great fanfare in our house. We love filling up a traditional Easter basket with less traditional, but beautiful items that will last. Here's what I've been eyeing:
1. Oak Bunny Ears Egg Cup by Hop & Peck is out of the UK and if I were to get one special item for the holiday, this would be it.
2. Floating Ducks by Kid O are already a favorite in our house, truth be told.
3. Egglings, available in a variety of herbs and other plants and is so suited to the season.
4. Plan Toys Hopping Bunny is a small commitment that could prove endlessly entertaining.
5. The Glucksafer Bird Tree can be positioned in many ways, and is one toy that will grow with a child.
6. Joie! makes a whole line of child-friendly kitchen tools.
7. Haba carrot jump rope is a more subtle nod to bunnies.
8. Manny & Simon duck wooden toy is so great for babies, but might not fit into the basket itself.
9. Skip Hop Hare Brush & Comb Set is such a clever design.
10. Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems. If you aren't tuned into this series yet, it's a hoot for parents and kids alike. Don't miss the sequels, Knuffle Bunny Too and Knuffle Bunny Free.
Have any great discoveries to share with the community? Have you made something great in the past that didn't cost you a dime? Do tell.