Looking for a last minute gift? Let Angelica teach you how to make these quick, smart, inexpensive, easy to make and super glamorous glass ornaments for the holidays!
- glass ball ornaments
- copper coated scrubbing pads
- copper wire
- hand & eye protection
- Remove the cap from the ornament
- Unroll the sponge
- Insert the ornament inside the sponge
- Twist both ends of the sponge
- Cut both ends
- Place the cap back in place
- Make a coper hanger (optional)
For more step by step instructions swing by Angelica's blog Once Again, My Dear Irene.
Have a really great DIY project or tutorial that you want to share with others? Let us know! We love checking out what you're making these days, and learning from our readers. When you're ready, click here to submit your project and photos.