2. Sennheiser Adidas Sport: Sennheiser makes a whole range of sport-related earbuds, that will have no problems staying in while you run. They come in different designs, and sell from $50-60.3. Grado GR10: Much like some of their headphones, the Grado earphones are a notch above the competition. Grado offers thee different models, with the GR10 being their best, selling for $400. For this price, you'll get a moving armature driver, a relatively new technology, for warm sound reproduction, better treble performance, and solid bass response. 4. Beyerdynamic MMX 101: These earphones are designed to work with your smartphone or tablet computer, with different adapters to make them work with almost any phone. The remote allows you to answer calls while using them. They come with enough adapters to fit most ears. Three different ear cap sizes offer users a solid fit, while a hands-free microphone makes the MMX 101 useful inside and outside the office.
5. Shure SE535: Although these are a bit pricey (about $400), these earphones are quite good for the diminutive size. the only issue we've had with these is that they don't have active noise-cancellation. They are just designed to dampen ambient noise.
MORE HEADPHONES AND EARBUDS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• DIY Mods to Avoid Losing Your Earbuds
• Solve the Earbud Tangle Quandary
• Headphones or Earbuds?% Now You Can Have Both!
• From Credit Cards into Earbud Holders