If you're in the midst of spring cleaning and decluttering, you may be searching for ways to organize what remains. Before heading out to the store to buy a new system, look around your house and see what you already have that could be put to use in new ways. For a few ideas, click through the photos above and the links below...
• 1 Bulldog and binder clips can have a life beyond the office.
• 2 Entryway catch-alls can be made from kitchen dishes.
• 3 Baskets are great multi-purpose organizers.
• 4 Ice cube trays can be repurposed as jewelry organizers.
• 5 Dishes, pitchers, and glasses make good organizers for office supplies.
• Kitchen and towel rails work well for hanging garden tools.
• Clothespins make great hanging organizers.
• This post has lots of clever ideas for repurposing from our Midwestern house tours.
First Photo: Sasa Antic via Emma's Design Blogg