These little liqueur glasses are easy to find for less than a dollar at thrift shops. Individually, they're nothing special, but when you line them up in a collection they offer lots of possibilities...
• Plant them with succulents and keep them in a row on a windowsill or sink.
• At the dining room table, filled with tea lights, they make a great centerpiece.
• On a bathroom shelf, use them to hold Q-tips, cotton balls, clothespins, etc.
• Arrange them on a tray and use them to store jewelry or loose change.
• Use them as bud vases for small flowers.
(Photo: emdot licensed via Creative Commons)
posted originally from: AT:Chicago