This wall unit is an absolute steal at $600! Not only are these vintage pieces hard to come by, they are usually expensive if in good condition - it looks like this one is in pretty decent shape. Take it out of the garage, give it some love and use it as a bar, a space for all your books or a storage unit for your office. Get creative and re-arrange the pieces - put it up in your dining room (storage for your fine china and wine glasses), living room (why not mount a TV above the shelves?), "man cave" (display your collection of beer steins?). The possibilities are endless!
Apartment Therapy DC Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the DC Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
• ">Vintage Mid Century Wall Unit - $600 (Baltimore County)
• Mid Century Hanging lamps - $65 (Falls Church)
• MID CENTURY MAPLE COCKTAIL TABLE WITH 5 SERVING DISHES - $99
• desk Mobler Domino Mid Century with chair - $400 (Potomac)
• Mid-Century Modern Table and Chair Set (Cherner Style/Bauhaus Era) - $800 (Arlington, VA)
• Metal Desk - 50's era?, vintage, awesome - $150 (Falls Church, VA)
• Mid Century Rod Iron Butterfly Chair - $125 (Silver Spring, MD)
• Danish modern orange and turquoise bench - $160 (Alexandria, VA)
• Sitting pretty - Vintage Chair! - $75 (Glenmont, S. Spring.)
• 3 60's Vintage Stools - $90 (Del Ray (Alexandria, VA))
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.