I had one of these rocking chairs in my house growing up. I absolutely loved it and so did everyone who came over. It would be perfect in a bedroom and for $50 bucks you can't go wrong.
• Thonet style bentwood rocking chair, dark wood - $50 (Sterling, VA)
• Paul mccobb bar cabinet / Buffet / Mini Sideboard - $495 (Friendship Heights NW)
• Table Mid Century Saarinen Rosewood with tulip base (Potomac)
• Antique Wooden Vanity and Dresser w/ Tri-fold Mirrors and Bench - $250 (Charles Town)
• Heywood-Wakefield Dining Table & 4 Chairs Mid-Century Modern - $225
• Cute vintage wooden bed frame - $75 (Petworth)
• Danish modern ( VINTAGE ) wall unit / ( TAMBOUR DOORS ) Storage - $695 (Friendship Heights NW)
• Ladder Back w/caned bottoms - Vintage - $99 (Sterling)
• 3 DWR Contemporary Modern Leather Bar Stools - $200 (Fairfax Station, VA)
• Russel Wright lowboy dresser - $650 (Silver Spring)
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.