- Parkbud App - This iOS exclusive app ($1.99) is a handy car buddy, with a meter reminder, a GPS tagger routing you back to your car, and a way t take photos of the spot you've parked in.
- ECCO GPS Keychain - For those who want a simpler solution, or who don't want to be wandering around in a dark, lonely parking lot with their phones out, the ECCO GPS Keychain (£48.99/$79) lets you tag the location of your car, then provides a handy guiding arrow and displays the distance from your car.
- Snap a Photo - For the thrify among us, the easiest solution is to just snap a quick phonecam photo of the parking spot, aisle/row and garage info as you walk from your car to the elevator or terminal. Though you still run the risk of searching the wrong parking garage, it's a lot more free than the other options. Of course, this one also requires you to keep your phone charged at all times.
Do you have any tips for remembering your parking spot -- using tech? Share 'em in the comments below.
More Cars & Parking on Unplggd
- Key 2 Safe Driving Locks Up Your Phone Until You Park
- Is the Elevator Garage the Next British Import?
- 5 Websites that Help Reserve (Or Rent Out) a Parking Spot
- Look: Insane Four Car Garage Opens From Floor