Putting together a bedroom for one child is not always an easy task. For two kids - a definite challenge. For three? A triumph. We couldn't find many, but here are five bedrooms from our archives that make a room for three kids look like a (pretty) piece of cake.
• Who could forget this fantastic room for three brothers in Texas? The hanging beds were a show stopper, but the room has lots more to love.
• A bit north in Oklahoma, these three brothers share a decidedly "not girly" room filled with creative decor.
• Sophia, Ava & Olivia share a 9' by 14' room in St. Louis with Oeuf furniture and a prized book collection arranged in rainbow colors.
• Miles, Linus & Oliver have grown up, but here's their New Orleans baby nursery for triplets.
• And, of course, it was only a few weeks ago that we had the pleasure of seeing this 100 square foot room for three brothers under age 5! It won my own Honorable Mention for most kids per square foot in our Smaller Cooler contest.
(Images credited in original posts)