You know the glassware we're talking about: the rows and rows of hundreds of pieces that blend into one if we let them. But get those creative juices flowing and think of all the possibilities for cheap thrift store glass! Here are a few:
• 1 Display a collection of special rocks or other mementos in a reflective glass cloche like this one created by Bella Dia.
• 2 His and Hers carafes "etched" by Centsational Girl
• 3 A totem pole of sorts made of thrift store glass and china pieces, via Jeanne Szewczyk
• 4 button-covered votives by iHanna
• 5 Living the Swell LIfe's gorgeous collection of milk glass.