Signs of spring are slowly beginning to appear, from cool, rainy days to the first bits of sunshine. It will soon be time to pack away the heavy blankets and switch to warmer weather gear, like these beautiful linen throws.
- This bright pink option is one of many lovely hand-blocked patterns from artist Caroline Z. Hurley's line of linen throws. $140.
- Shifting shades of blue and white make for a perfect throw for spring or summer. $248.60 at Occo-Design.
- An incredibly cozy-looking, double-sided option from Lithuania. $74.99 at Linen Style on Etsy.
- A simple, muted throw blanket to curl up with on a cool spring day. $170.00 at Wayfair.
- This linen throw is also a gorgeous work of art: the pattern is created with hand sewn crewelwork. £495 at Niki Jones.
(Image credits: Caroline Z Hurley; Occa-Home; Etsy; Wayfair; Niki Jones)