My father is a classic baby boomer who has a bit of trouble embracing modern technology. Here are some gift suggestions to help move the Luddite father in your life into the 21st century.
Top Row: (left to right)
1. Luddite Ipad case from Thomas Paul
2. Brass Squirrel Shoehorn, Jonathan Adler
3. Don't let your dad lose his prized record collection — he can keep up to date with a modern turntable, like this one from Crosley
4. Pop phone headset, Urban Outfitters
5. Modern technology comes to a classic style of Ray Bans. The Folding Wayfarer, Piperlime
Bottom Row: (left to right)
6. Help your dad ditch the bargain brand shaving cream for some luxurious shaving cream from a company that has been around for 160 years. Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream, Kiehls
7. Fuse an old school shaving brush with a modern razor, The Art of Shaving
8. A landline phone with a scandi cool design, the Scandiphone from CB2.
9. Maps are the Luddite's favored form of navigation. World Atlas, Smythson of Bond Street
10. Developed in 1965, this zero gravity pen features of timeless technology. Fisher Space Pen, Restoration Hardware
(Images: as credited above)