TimeTuner seems specifically for the jetset, who regularly travel across time zones, advertised as the "ultimate clock radio application – whether for your nightstand at home, or in a hotel room across the globe.” We're not sure about the claim (we haven't downloaded it yet ourselves, since we're neither jetsetters nor need a new alarm clock), but the features seem impressive enough for us to consider it next time we travel.
- International Radio by RadioTime: selection of over 14,000 radio stations from around the world, all updated in real time.
- Location Aware: Time settings adjust automatically when you travel, and local radio stations are always at your fingertips.
- Full iPod Integration: Go to sleep or wake up to any of your iPod playlists. Or set an individual song to be your wake up alarm sound.
- Unique Sleep Timer Scroll Bar: A scrollable time bar that lets you set your sleep time from 1 minute to 2 hours.
- Assignable Presets: Four easily accessible presets on the home screen which can be assigned to any radio station or iPod playlist for one-touch access to your favorite audio.
- Fail-Safe Mode: If the radio station stream you’ve chosen for your wake-up alarm is not available when your alarm goes off, a back up alarm choice is automatically activated.