Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The kitchen faces south south east, so it's very sunny in the morning. I like bright happy colors to have my morning coffee and breakfast . And I just happen to love orange and have been collecting orange pottery for some time now. Oh, and my favorite ice cream as a kid was dreamsicles!
- Colors used in my room
- Tangerine orange and bok choy green. A little bit of blue, gray and a dash of just about every other color in the area rug. Which is great because it doesn't show the wear and tear of everyday living. Our kitchen is the most used room in the house, with a family of two and an additional three felines!
- Tips for using color successfully
- First, don't be afraid of using different colors, and different shades of the same color. They don't have to "match" but adding white in the room helps to balance things out. The best rule is to go with what makes you feel good!
- Morning Pick Me Up
See all entries