There's something so satisfying about an empty laundry basket, fresh folded clothes and an organized, tidy laundry space. So, we teamed-up with method® to bring you five space saving ideas to keep your socks from proliferating and your detergent bottles in check.
Five Space Saving Tips for Your Laundry Routine from method® and Apartment Therapy:
- Instead of using a clothes basket, opt for space-saving pop-up hampers that can double as a laundry bag.
- Skip the ironing board: fold two towels and use your dining table or kitchen counter instead.
- Don't let the laundry pile-up. Let the sweet scents of method® Fresh Air Laundry Detergent inspire you to stay organized!
- Take notice of your laundry. Are you washing the same items over and over? Is it time to pare back? Be brave and find extra space!
- Pick-up a bottle of concentrated detergent that has a small footprint. Try method® Fresh Air Laundry Detergent. You'll love the extra space it frees up!
(Image: Tanya Lacourse)
Comments have been disabled.