Tiny kitchens present a few challenges, especially when it comes to counter space. After all, it's hard to make dinner on a counter the size of a cutting board. One solution? Utilize a compact sink to make the most of your space. Rather than looking kid-sized, small sinks are a smart solution that are a natural fit in small kitchens. If your space is truly minuscule, a wet bar sink may also be a viable option.
- A stainless sink provides a bit more working room in this colorful kitchen from Dwell.
- The Little Paris Kitchen's Rachel Khoo has a small farmhouse sink that pairs beautifully with her tiled walls. Via Griottes.
- A diminutive sink sits directly beneath the window in this cheerful kitchen. Via Apartment Therapy
- Katie's Tiny Kitchen features a small sink placed smartly next to a row of drawers and beneath a window.
- A small sink by a chalkboard wall and bench seating creates a bohemian vibe in an apartment in Berlin. Ikea Family Live via PassionDecor.
- Diana's Exposed Brick Bonus includes a pretty kitchen with a small stainless sink.
- Sleek cabinets and tiled walls look modern in a kitchen with a small sink. Alvhem Mäkleri & Interiör Via Desire to Inspire.
- This kitchen looks surprisingly airy, thanks in part to a stainless, undermount sink. Via Apartment Therapy.
- Jack's Micro kitchen features an equally micro sink.
- A minimalist stone kitchen with a small sink from Marie Claire Maison.
(Images: 1. Skona Hem via Apartment Therapy 2. Griottes 3. Marie Claire Maison via Apartment Therapy 4. Tiny House Blog via Apartment Therapy 5. Ikea Family Live via PassionDecor 6. Apartment Therapy 7. Alvhem Mäkleri & Interiör Via Desire to Inspire 8. Gut Gut for Dwell 9. Apartment Therapy 10. Marie Claire Maison)