When you're living in a smaller space, it may seem like things get cluttered, disarranged or dirty so much faster. Despite the fact that we could probably just organize or clean more often, wouldn't it be just a bit more fun with these little tools in our lives?
1. Little Printer from Berg Cloud. This little charmer prints "publications" sent to you from Berg Cloud containing puzzles, news and gossip from your friends on a tiny, thermal printer. You can arrange them all into your journal or date book if you're still attached to hard copy (like me). It probably won't make your life any more organized than it already is on the smart phone, but isn't it adorable?
2. The Mark Brothers cable guys from MOCHA, designed by Shahar Peleg. These little dudes hang on for dear life to each of your tangled cables, letting you know exactly which to unplug when you are cleaning things up. £7.50
3. Martha Stewart Downloadable Freezer labels: got some frozen mystery package in your freezer? Martha Stewart to the rescue! Download these free clip art labels and print, for all of your freezing needs. 500 labels are $56.50 from Avery.
4. I admit that it would be nice to organize my vitamins in pills in one of those weekly compartment bars that my Grandma used to use, but I just can't make myself go there (yet). So, I was excited to find this cute little pill container from the Container Store. Detachable for travel and cute too! $3.99 each
5. Yes, please. I DO need a tiny robot to vacuum up pencil shavings and bagel crumbs. Fred Flare
(Images: as linked above).