We have been fans of increasing work productivity for as long as we've existed, but we're also fans of taking much needed breaks from our overloaded tech life. We've featured some great tips from ways to catch up on work when you have free time to reasons you should take a break from sitting. Check out our tips from 2011 for when, where and how to use your much deserved free time to increase your productivity or escape from work.
• 1 10 Things You've Procrastinated About... But Should Do Now
• 2 How Dangerous is An Hour of Television?
• 3 Study Finds Sitting Too Long Linked to Breast, Colon Cancer
• 4 Flu/Cold Season: Tech To Keep Comfy While Feeling Crappy
• 5 Ways of Letting Go of Your Electronic Leashes
• 6 Changing Your Workflow to Improve Your Health
• 7 How to Work Offline Without Internet Connection
• 8 5 Tips for Working Distraction-Free
• 9 Why Split Personalities Is Good For Work Efficiency
• 10 The 5 Things We Do to Escape Tech Overload
* * *
Welcome to Unplggd's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)