Have you taken them for that very important first cut yet? We found some great tips to help make it a more pleasant experience when you do.
• Always make an appointment. Otherwise, the child may have to wait.
• Try to get the first appointment of the day so the child can get in and out.
• Stay away from the word "haircut." That can be scary for children, who associate cuts with pain. Instead, use the word trim.
• Bring snacks. A hungry child is unlikely to cooperate.
• Take the child at a time when they're most relaxed. For some it might be after a nap. For others, it might be right before a nap.
Good advice! Find the complete article over at Entrepremusings.
Pic via The Thiers.com.