Whenever we travel, we inevitably forget something. It's usually not an issue because most friends' homes or hotels have the thing we forgot (toothbrush, shampoo, extra t-shirt). We've mentioned our attraction to lists and, in an attempt to be more organized, we created our own packing list (in Microsoft Word). A web search found more sample lists and tools shown below the jump...
You can also use free online tools to make your own lists:
- download the free Apple Travel-To-Do List widget
- The Universal Packing List, an interactive site (shown below)
If you don't feel like creating your own packing lists, you can order a pre-printed pad online:
- Travel Packing Checklist ($5.95; a 6 x 9 inch pad with 75 sheets) from Families With Purpose
- Packing Lists ($4.95; 25 pages) from List Organizer
- Pack This! Pad ($6.99; 6 x 9 inch pad with 60 pages) from Knock Knock (shown above the jump)
Do you use a packing list? If so, did you make or buy yours?