One of the trickiest things about living in a small space, is finding a home for everything you need, love and desire. Even if you carefully curate your belongings, how do you deal with gifts you receive (and may not have room for)? Here are some posts from our archives with strategies, ideas and wisdom:
Don't forget to check the comments for plenty of reader intelligence:
• An Alternative to the No Gift Birthday Party
• Birthday Gift Alternative — How About Money?
• Good Questions: Gift Etiquette and Moral Dilemmas
• Good Questions: Curbing Gift Giving
• Give Experiences & Ditch The Stuff And Things
• Blogging NYT: The Gift Free Birthday Party
• Gift Registries for Kids: Good Idea or Bad Form?