Premier Exhibitions, an Atlanta-based company with over 5,000 artifacts from the Titanic is gearing up to sell the entire collection as one single lot in April. In other news, industrial designer Konstantin Grcic discusses the philosophy of seating, New York City Americana Week begins this month, and will 2012 bring the death of the CD-ROM?
Check out the headlines after the jump.
• Farm School NYC Trains a Community of Future Food-Forward Leaders for NYC | Inhabitat
• Titanic artifacts set to go up for auction | CNN Money
• Design Within Research | Dwell
• The Spinning Computer Disk Grinds To A Halt | Fast Company
• Complete New York City Americana Week 2012 Schedule | Maine Antique Digest