Name: Maya (1.5)
Location: Ottawa, Canada
From four bare white walls, I transformed the space into something really cheerful and sweet. I wanted the feeling to be HAPPY as soon as you walked in, and considering Maya's squeals of delight and even some twirling when she saw it, I think I achieved what I was going for!
I started off by creating an accent wall with pink paint and my favourite decals ever - ice cream cones. Amazing, right?
Adding in some DIY artwork and pillows on the floor made the whole thing come together.
It's such a fun room that I think I'm ready to move in myself!
- Crib: IKEA
- Ice cream cone decals: Urban Walls
- Art Prints: THE SWEETEST DIGS CO. on Etsy
- Book Ledges: IKEA
- Pink Dresser: Thrifted find
- Gold Letters on wall: Chapters Indigo
- Light fixture: Thrifted find
- Faux sheepskin: IKEA
- Toss pillows: IKEA
- Baskets and hamper: HomeSense Canada
- pink wall: "Flushed" by PARA paints
- mint closet doors: "Baffling Behavior" by PARA paints
- white walls: "Whitewash White" by PARA paints
Thanks, Gemma! Readers, visit Gemma at The Sweetest Digs.