This time last year we were talking about the best non-toxic and all-natural toilet bowl cleaners, spring cleaning the garden, how to turn old sweaters into chair covers, and the disappearance of the milkman. There was also a tour of Drumlin farm in Massachusetts. Read on for these posts and more from this week last year!
• Lovely Linen in the Home
• Steer Clear of Water Guzzling Plants
• Weekend Day Trip: Drumlin Farm
• Test Lab: Haan Steam Floor Sanitizer
• Test Lab: Non-toxic & Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaners
• New Floors? Why Cork Beats Bamboo
• How To Spring Clean the Garden
• Vegawatt: A Generator that Runs on Grease
• IKEA's New PS Collection at ICFF 2009
• What Happened to the Milkman?
• Color Combo Inspiration: Vintage Tea Sets
• How To Repurpose Old Sweaters Into Chair Covers
• Debate: How Much Do Food Miles Matter?
• 5 Natural Objects You Can Use in Your Home
Check out the full archive of posts from this time last year here.