- Seattle , WA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Laying back with a single malt Scotch, enjoying the glow of the Seattle ports and stadiums. It's the perfect balance of calm in the chaos of the city. I always enjoy the surprised look of family and friends when they first enter. It's my piece of the pie!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Go low - No secret here, low things usually look smaller.
2. Smoke and Mirrors - Well, maybe not smoke, but use lights and mirrors to brighten up the room. Large mirrors aren't just good for "selfies" - they add depth and dimension to the room while bringing in light.
3. BUY BIG - Furniture is pricey - you might as well get your money's worth, so measure twice, buy once. Don't be afraid of a large sofa or coffee table, but remember rule #1: Go low.
ATVideo of the Day