- Leeds UK
- Inspiration for my palette:
- After buying a couple of white Eames chairs, we realized the need to add a splash of color to them. The Union Jack flag cushion, together with the French Bulldogs, added a striking red contrast. From that point on we've been tryng to keep the same palette.
- Colors used in my room:
- Red, white and dark gray.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Splashes of color are great, but don't over do it!
- Red Sophistication
More posts in Room for Color 2012
ATVideo of the Day