Can't...stop...posting...mid century stuff. Because there is some seriously pretty wood kicking around today. And for today only, if it's not brown, I'm not putting it down. (Ew. That sounded way grosser than intended.) All mid century, after the jump!
• SEATTLE: Ward Dennett Cane Chair — $350
• SEATTLE: Teak Breakfast Trays — $140
• SEATTLE: Wright Conant Ball Chairs — $225
• SEATTLE: Retro Oil Painting — $275
• SEATTLE: Danish Walnut Elevator Table — $495
• SAN FRANCISCO: Teak and Wool Chair — $225
• SAN FRANCISCO: Mid Century Estate Sale — $??
• LOS ANGELES: Haeger Lamp — $125
• LOS ANGELES: Milo Baughman 70s Table — $200
• LOS ANGELES: Antique Danish Modern Desk — $1000
Please Note: Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from independent sellers. Please check the item's link for the original source and seller information. Happy Scavenging!