I'm a big fan of drinking water as much as possible. As a mom, it's important that I practice what I preach for my daughter too - we don't give her juice very often, and no sodas. But some days it's hard, I crave more flavor!
Then I discovered fruit-infused water. Yes, you can simply shove some fruit into your glass, but it gets messy when you move beyond citrus. I have a Zinger and I love it because it's insulated, and it chops up the fruit for extra flavor. My favorite recipe is a couple of strawberries and lemon slices; it creates an instant mild strawberry lemonade! But there are lots of other options. These fruit-infuser bottles are perfect for people on the go - check out the recipe ideas at Zing Anything too.
- Lemon Water On the Go Bottle ($19.99, Living Innovative)
- Define Bottle Sport ($29.95, Define Sport)
- Citrus Zinger ($24.99, Amazon)
- Flavor Infused Water Bottle ($15.00, Uncommon Goods)
- Aqua Zinger ($25.99, Zing Anything)
(Images as linked above)