And then one day, the little issue (the dripping sink, the key that sticks) becomes a big one (the sink overflows, the key breaks in the lock). And, always at the wrong time (the day of the job interview, on the way to the airport). We're reminded of the newel post at the bottom of the stairs in "It's A Wonderful Life". The one that kept coming off in George Bailey's hand. Having seen the movie too many times to count, we're convinced that if George had just done The Cure and fixed it... But, then, Clarence might have never have gotten his wings. From redoing the grout in your kitchen tile (me!) to swapping out soap for a pump dispenser in the bathroom (mom!), these seemingly little things can make a huge difference in both your home and your mindset.
- Good Question: What's a Good Mattress to Get?
- AT Survey: How Often Do You Clean Your Home?
- What Do You Use For Your Bathroom Air Freshener?
- All Day Wabi Sabi Mugs at Viva Terra
- How to...Stretch A Canvas
- How to Quiet a Noisy Water Heater
- Good Questions: The Bathroom Has No Door
[Photo via IMDB]