Earlier this year our east coast brethren did a Top 10: Toilet Bowl Brushes post. But we wanted to revisit with our own ATLA Top 10 with ten more brushes that stand out in utility and form:
- GEDY Toilet Brush: the choice of Estelle and J. Paul Getty (and perhaps even Geddy Watanabe).
- Wall Hung Toilet Brush and Holder: a well hung, wall hung idea.
- Strike Toilet Brush: clean that 3-10...umm...split with this gutterball cleaning tool.
- Cane Toilet Brush Holder: hand painted using a meticulous 18-step French tole process, a cleaning scepter for your throne
- Boxed White Ceramic & Dark Wood Base Toilet Brush Holder: simple, but tasteful.
- Casacolor™ Bowl Brush Set: All dressed up in a damask print to match your upholstery.
- Retracto Toilet Brush-Cover: Umbra's teardrop shaped brush and cover would nicely compliment a Henry air purifier, don't you think?
- Contour Bowl Brush: if Frank Gehry designed toilet brushes, it might look like this.
- Simplehuman toilet brush: the pivot door action makes for easy access.
- Brush-Away In-Wall Toilet Brush Cabinet: hide it all away with this in-wall, magnetic catch cabinet.
ATVideo of the Day