So you've decided a cork floor is for you. There are a ton of options: glue down or floating, natural or stained, polyurethane or wax. These decisions are much easier when you're familiar with the options. So we've provided you with a list to familiarize yourself with some of the most commonly found cork brands in the US. Kindly add your experiences or other brands in the comments below.
Image: Globus Cork
- Expanko is known for natural-color cork in both click- and glue-down formats.
- Vida has a UV-cured oil finish.
- Eco provides a range of color options in both click- and glue-down.
- Solida has more intense colors than Eco.
- Cork Concepts solid, glue-down tiles in strong colors and metallics; sold as an alternative to stone.
- Duro offers lots of colors, naturalistic and otherwise, and custom matching.
- WE Cork tiles and floating panels can sometimes be found for less than other brands.
- Jelinek Cork, profiled earlier in one of Maxwell's posts