These practical sub-species of urban living are slipped into practically every apartment in the city, but you rarely see them. Some fold better than others, some are more comfortable than others and many are just plain ugly.
This is a starter list of those we like. Feel free to add or subtract down below and we'll revise regularly judging on the strength of the arguments.
- Lina Leather Folding Chair: $110
- Z Folding Stool: $250
- Classic French Bistro Chairs: $130 pr
- Folding air chair by jasper morrison: $132
- Terje Folding Chairs at IKEA: $12.99
- Simple Beechwood Folding Chairs: $99 for four
- Flipit one-hand folding chair
An illustrated history of folding chairs(updated from April 25, 2005 original post) -regina