Entertaining is as easy as passing your buddy a drink. Whether you like an open-ended party with a simple potluck, or a more formal party designing the menu down to the very last detail, the gathering of friends is the most important part. Here are a few of our best posts from 2011 on the physical "stuff" of parties - tabletop, supplies, and other eco-friendly entertaining essentials.
• 1 Vinage Trays for Holiday Gatherings
• 2 Nine Eco-Friendly Wedding or Party Decorations: Inspire!
• 3 5 Indispensable Entertaining Items: Built to Last
• 4 Hot Tip: Entertain With Style. No More Disposable Cups!
• 5 Chic and Compostable Partyware
• 6 Tabletop Flare: 15 Coasters with Personality!
• 7 Throw a Colorful Garden Party with These Tips & Finds!
• 8 Sipping Pretty: Glass Beverage Dispensers
• 9 Bottoms Up: Eco-Friendly Bar Accessories For Your Home
• 10 10 Eco-Friendly Entertaining Essentials for a Festive 4th!
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)