Each week we profile a few stores, both old and new, covering a wide range of goods for the home. This is our way of building up a database of all the resources for outfitting your little corner of the world. Some profiles are a little more popular than others — and who doesn't love a good old fashioned countdown — so I give you the top 10 most visited Store Profiles of 2012 (in order from least to most clicked).
10. Scandinavian Made: Handwoven Rugs
9. Custom Map Murals by Wallpapered
8. Beam & Anchor: A 7,000 Square Foot Haven for Warm Industrial Housewares
7. Les Touristes: Patterns and Colors from Around the World
6. Creative Classics: Furniture for Small Spaces Handcrafted in the USA
5. Stella Bleu Designs: Industrial Decor
4. PANYL: Easy & Affordable IKEA Customization
3. Leibal: A World of Modern Design Direct to Your Doorstep
2. Urban Home: Affordable Reclaimed Wood Furniture & More
1. Erin Ashley: Reasonably Priced Contemporary Art
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)