- Avoid early morning lines. Most of the deal items are pretty much online anyway, as we've seen in previous years, so only head out if you can't find it online. Otherwise, when you do head out there...
- Skim quickly. Move swiftly. Because you'll most likely end up waiting in line longer to pay if you're a slowski.
- Have a checklist ready. Know what you need. Black Friday is not a time for browsing.
- Avoid college towns. We've made this mistake before. These caffeinated college students will surely out-do the best of us. We believe it's better to avoid them altogether. (Trust me, this is coming from someone who's live in two college towns one after another)
- Keep in mind that deals can go past Friday. So don't get too angry if you happen to find your must-have item sold-out in stores Friday morning.
- Be realistic. You don't need to grab everything in the store that's on sale in one day. It's just not possible. Plus, you'll probably forget our last tip if you try to be super-shopper, which is....
- Remember to play nice. Because consumerism shouldn't be as vicious as the media makes it all out to be.
Have some Black Friday shopping tips to share? Share them in the comments below!
ATVideo of the Day