It's getting close to New Year's and, come 2008, our #1 resolution is going to be remembering our reusable grocery bags
when we go to the store.
It's not easy -- but there are a few strategies that will make it easier. We're vowing to try them all until we find one that really works.
The list starts after the jump. PLEASE add your own ideas, we can use all the help we can get!• Keep the bags on a hook near the front door. (We like this one -- it's probably the first we'll try.)
• Purchase a bag that is small enough to hook to our keychain.
• Keep one set of bags in the trunk of our car and one in the apartment, one for walking and one for driving shopping trips. The trick will be remembering to put the car set back in the car.
• Purchase a bag that we can roll up and shove in our purse.
• Get a bag that is so cool we want to take it everywhere (as a fashion statement even).
• Put a big sign on the inside of the front door (or on a bulletin board near the door) as a reminder. "Remember Your Bags!"
Image: Via jennyhurth.com