On this eve of April 1, we thought some office DIY inspiration might serve you well for tomorrow's day of pranks. If you're one of those jokesters and need some ideas, we found a few (from last year) over at Popular Mechanics. Beware: a few of these would take a lot of time and effort! Others would work just as well at home:
1. Fool Your Coworkers With the Refrigerator Handle Switch
2. Bust Up the Conference Room TV
3. Germinate Your Cubicle Mate's Keyboard
4. Lock Your Buddy's Shopping Cart at Lunch
5. Fill the Boss' Office to the Brim With Peanuts
Click here for the full article.
More (better?) ideas welcome in the comments below!
Images: Popular Mechanics